Thursday, January 25, 2007

Gurl 6 Hair - Fairy Tail

This blog has moved to http://www.savoirhairsl.com/?p=30.

Gurl 6 Hair is great about offering specials and gifts on holidays. On the front lawn of the shop there is a carousel which sometimes has specials or gifts on the middle of the ride. This past Thanksgiving there was a wonderful gift box filled with several hairstyles that are for sale in the shop. One of those styles was Fairy Tail.

The Fairy Tail style is a long braid that falls down the back past the ass. The face is framed with long, chunky bangs. The braid is nicely designed looking like a real braid and is tied off with a black hair band.




The Fairy Tail style is priced at L$175 per four-color pack. The colors packs are: lights(creamy blonde, honey, golden blonde, light blonde), dirties(rebel, dirty white, dirty honey, dirty blonde), exotics(peach, crystal, cotton candy, black cherry), reds(tangerine, strawberry, natural red, elektra), darks(toast, light brown, dark brown, black).

Skin: PanJen - Hope Tone 1, Clothes: LaynieWear - Not Your Mother's Stripes Green Heart Top, Not Your Mother's Stripes Green Cheeky Pants, Not Your Mother's Stripes Green Stripey Socks, Jewelry: Xcite! - Tribal Belly Piercing, Tattoos: LaynieWear - Henna Tattoo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the braid; I own the black style myself. The only issue I have is if I turn my head sharply or am lying down - this braid suddenly is protruding out of my stomach like from the scene in Alien.
I think alittle flex with it would be nice but I love it otherwise.

Teagan Blackthorne said...

Yes, the braid is a bit stiff and can stab right through you in certain movements but I can't help but feel like a princess when wearing it.