Sunday, January 14, 2007

Calla - I'm So Preddy

This blog has moved to http://www.savoirhairsl.com/?p=16.

Calla is the place to come if you are a newbie without a single Linden to your name. Just inside the main entrance there is a box for all newbies, women to the right and men to the left. The women's newbie box is not only filled with a fun hair style called I'm So Preddy in four colors but they threw in several boxes with outfits, wings, accessories and more. A nice package of freebies for those new to Second Life. There is another style box of Calla Free Hair for Women at The Free Dove called First Hair.

The I'm So Preddy style is a long bob that falls just above the shoulders. This straight style has long, chunky bangs that angle off at the cheekbone. This was the hair I used until I could afford to buy myself hair.




The I'm So Preddy style and First hair are both completely free and come in four basic colors to get you started in your Second Life. The colors are: brunette, black, blonde, fire.

This store also has two lucky chairs that you can try your luck at. Sometimes the chairs are giving out free hair. There are also odd jobs like window washing and cleaning the floor that you can camp at to earn money.


Skin: PanJen - Hope Tone 1, Clothes: LaynieWear - Ruby Corset, Ruby Cheeky Pants, Tattoos: LaynieWear - Henna Tattoo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want it in silver.

Anonymous said...

You could always find a silver hair texture and edit it yourself. Just an idea.