Saturday, November 17, 2007

BooN - HNB27

Today's style is from booN.

Ok, I have to admit to something. I love cute names for hair. It helps me remember which hair I love... and honestly, there is no way my dyslexic mind is going to remember HNB27. (I'll just have to rename it to something else so I can find it again!) I say that because this hair is worth finding in my *cough*HUGE*cough* inventory.

The front has a middle part, and it looks like the bangs are tucked behind the ears. The hair has that messy, "I've just gotten out of bed after a fantastic romp" look.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The back has lots of volume, with messy bits falling around the neckline. Short and sassy.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Prices for this hair are: free for the demo, 2 color pack - L$220, 6 color pack - L$550, all colors - $L1000. Your color selections for HNB27 are red, platinum, mat, jetblack, honey, gold, chocolate, chestnut, brown, blonde, black, and ash.

skin - TaP Vivant Almond Paon 2; Gurl 6 Eyes - Blue by PopFuzz; MM-Catwalk Eyelashes; Blaze* Boyfriend Buttondown Top

No comments: