First the business part, if you are a hair designer and have not received a notecard from Laynie or I this past week give us a nudge. It might have been lost to capped IMs, it could have been sent when SL was being a bit borked, or in our frustration at said borkness we could have accidentally missed your name.
Second, here are some fun/odd/interesting hair info:
1. Hair grows about a half an inch per month no matter what you do. But it will grow a littler faster in the summer than in the winter.
2. The only places hair does not grow is on the soles of your feet, your palms, or your lips.
3. Hair is the fastest growing tissue in the body, second only to bone marrow.
4. The average scalp has 100,000 hairs.
5. 90% of scalp hairs are growing and 10% are resting.
6. It is normal to lose 100 hairs per day from the scalp.