Saturday, January 26, 2008

Magika - Geisha

*sighs* I have a confession to make. You have to promise not to tell, though. I'd hate it if this got out...

I have an utter fascination with sticking things in my avatar's hair. Chopsticks, ornaments, flowers... whatever, I love it. I know, it's silly, but I love it. You can imagine my glee when I saw Magika's Geisha hair announcement. As it rezzed, I literally bounced in my chair.

From the front, it's very simple: shaggy bangs sweep across the left eye, and choppy bits escape from where the hair is pulled back into a loose bun.

Photobucket

But the back... there is magic in this style. The loose bun is pierced by three hair sticks that are tied together with black cord. I must have taken 20 pics of this from different angles, but I realize that not everyone shares my obsession with sticking things in my hair.

Photobucket

The Geisha style costs $179L a color and the dmeos are free. The colors include: blue, purple, pink, red, brown, blonde, black, grey, white.

TaP Vivant Almond Fleur SE, MM-Catwalk Eyelashes, Gurl 6 Eyes - Blue by PopFuzz, LaynieWear Tintable Camisole 4, *TRUTH* - PICNIC DENIM, Maitreya Brown Leather Wedge Sandals

1 comment:

Myung said...

Hello, I am doing a geisha tattoo and would like to take some inspiration from this hair style. The styling is beautiful and the looseness of is exactly what I'm looking for. I need a shot of her looking over her shoulder, doesn't matter what the girl looks like (unless you can get a real geisha) just the hair. I realize this post is over a year old, but I'm hoping this gets a reply. Thanks if you can and I'll check back here soon.