Saturday, February 23, 2008

Aden - Tuli

Today's style is from Aden. I had gone to buy a completely different style but this one screamed my name the minute I walked in the door. Then I saw it was named for my current skin du joir so I could not resist.

The Tuli style is a medium, wavy style with the back of the style a mass of layers and waves. A few random curls appear in the back that help to soften the style. The hair in front in part on the left with a separate piece of the bangs. The bangs cross the face from right to left with light transparency at the ends. This is a fun style that I would wear in my first life as well.




The Tuli style costs $1000L for a fat pack, $150L per color, and the demos are free. The colors include: black, blonde, brown, dark brown, golden blonde, hazel, light blonde, light brown, red, white.

Pose: LAP - Balancing Act, Skin: Tuli - S5 Pale Diva 3, Clothes: Cherry Tokyo - Green Sari, Eyes: Gurl 6 - Silver by PopFuzz, Lashes: Cake - Bedroom Lashes

1 comment:

Tuli said...

Isn't it cute ^^
I suggested Aden to add bangs to this and now it looks like my rl hair! =D
I don't think I ever got a hair named after me for making a small suggestion, it's awesome! (thanks Aden)