Sunday, June 10, 2007

Hair Designers' Generosity

There are many hair designers out there who are extremely generous to new players and members of their groups. With so many new and creative ways that designers are using to give out their generous free hair(Bewitched's Hair Drop and Calla's Hair Camping to name a few), I find it disturbing to learn that there are people out there who will bother the designers because the didn't like what they got for free. I can see talking to your friends about the style/color/texture not being your thing but to instant message the designers to complain is down right obnoxious. Did we all forget our manners? If you do not like something you go for free, say thank you and move on.

3 comments:

Laynie said...

I have to agree. A simple "thank you" is acceptable. Even a request... "Hey, could you do more releases in VaVaVoom in the future? I love that shade!" would be acceptable, in my opinion.

But a freebie is just that, and you don't get to dictate what you want instead of what you got.

Anonymous said...

So true! It is wonderful that sheltered is so generous. I for one am grateful. Not only do I get to see how a new style looks on me, I get try colors that I would never have choosen myself. A great way to expand my horizens

samnsara said...

I for one am so greatful for all the nice things I get from the designers. After all they don't have to give us anything!!

Do these people bitch in real life as well?