Friday, May 11, 2007

Shop Seu - Mofumofoohair

Shop Seu is a little shop that I found when Laynie Link messaged me telling me that I just had to review this hair. She had seen a picture of it in Linden Lifestyles. This small shop sells two styles of women's hair as well as flats, turtlenecks, socks, and food.

The Mofumofoohair style is long, wavy ponytails that fall both in front and down the back to the waist. The bangs are parted left of center and wisp across the brow to the earlobes. The texture of this hair is what makes it so amazing. The soft, almost-touchable factor is a must see that is even reflected in the multi-colored demo. I cannot wait to see more styles from this designer.




The Mofumofoohair costs $150L a color and the demos are free. The colors include: black, blond, brown, milktea, orangebrown, winered, and yellowbrown.

Skin: Gala - Pale Sultry Lusterbeam, Clothes: LaynieWear - Marlee

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this hair. I bought the milktea color: it's easily moddable with reddish tones.

Laynie said...

I got the basic natural red tone (I forget what it's called) and with a bit of red over it, it's absolutely perfect on me! So much love for this hair...