Saturday, April 28, 2007

Updates Coming Soon

As several designers learned in the last 24 hours, I have been working on an updated landmark box. I am at the end of the update and discovered so many shops now offer hair under $100L, freebies/dollarbies, and lucky chairs with hair. I am working on finding those small shops that are new and out of the way. If you know of one I might not have, please feel free to send a landmark my way. I am missing several that used to be housed solely in Mirada Mall but did not make the move to Hairspray.

I am going to work on updating the archives as well to have the most recent information on the styles and shops.

Be on the look out: The Savvy Awards are coming.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Just in case you don't have it, Deviant Kitties has a lucky chair, which is usually loaded with a great hair from the collection.

Teagan Blackthorne said...

Yep, that is on the new list. :) Their chair hair is a single style but you can win many colors as well as funky boots and piercings.